Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Fruits Of My Labor

I fulfilled a life dream last semester by taking my very first official art class at a local college. Although my interests lie in more computer generated art and design, this fundamental art and composition course was really something I needed to start off with. It wasn't always what I wanted to learn or draw, but it opened my eyes to a lot of new mediums and styles. I also doubled my knowledge of art supplies. I spent my fair share of time walking up and down Michael's, trying to figure out what a tortillion was. Below are some of the fruits of the last semester for Art 102 Drawing and Composition I.

Bora Bora: Oil Pastel










Taipei Night Market: Prisma Color Pencils










James Dean Portrait: Pencil













Paul Newman Portrait: Charcoal













Facial Study: Pencil









-G

No comments:

Post a Comment