Thursday, May 5, 2011

Baking Made Easy


Contrary to popular opinion, I do not survive by feeding off of cereal and frozen dinners for three courses a day. I actually enjoy cooking. My mom is a great cook, so I may have developed a slight interest from her. I also love trying new recipes and experimenting with new ingredients and flavours. But one thing I have yet to figure out is baking. I don't really have an interest in it, and I suck at it too.

A friend of mine is in the early stages of brainstorming and dreaming about what it would be like to make a business out of her baking abilities. I thought I'd help encourage that thought process with some brainstorming of my own of some designs that she might find useful.

Baking is just this easy right? Follow the formula and POOF! Delicious pastries and baked goods!

If she ever does start her business, I hope to use my doodles and sketches to pay for these tasty products that I've yet to figure out how to pronounce.

-G

No comments:

Post a Comment