Saturday, March 20, 2010

Catch Up

Life sometimes throws you on a traumatizing roller coaster ride where you find yourself in gut wrenching descensions and temporary highs. I find that these often draw out emotions that definitely affect my art and creative energy. Especially with my preferred style and themes, I feel like I have to be in a content or joyful state in order to "create." But I've been pushing myself to express my creative energy even in times where there may be no joy, and the results have been interesting.

With The Nosco Project, I have had a slight motivation to draw due to the publishing dates and below are a few months worth of catch up. May we always find the strength and courage to stand up and do what we are blessed to do regardless of the snakes and tangles that strive to make us fall.

For more visit www.TheNoscoProject.com

The Nutcracker

Sushi

Rain

Chinese New Year: Year of the Tiger


Humpty Dumpty
-G

No comments:

Post a Comment