Monday, March 22, 2010

Adventure Time!

Adventure Time with Finn and Jake!

Cartoon Network is releasing their newest cartoon in about a month or so and the commercials and marketing technique has caught my attention. The commercials feature a real life kid running around dressed up like Finn in the cartoon yelling, "What time is it?" The commercials got me looking into the cartoon a bit more and theres something about it that clicks with me.

I've always wanted to see more stuff in the cartoon world with a more epic feel to it. Adventure Time appears to have that epic feel yet stay true to the cartoon nature of things. It doesn't really look serious, but maintains that balance of humor and adventure. I'm pretty eager to see how the cartoon is and look forward to enjoying the quirky storylines. If anything the art is very unique and fun. We'll see!
-G


No comments:

Post a Comment