Thursday, January 21, 2010

Goliath

The first theme for The Nosco Project was Goliath. Not too sure how I came up with that, but it turned out to be a fun theme to start with. When doing these theme pieces, I usually go with my first impression of the theme. The first image, or first idea that pops in my head, I like to stick with and kind of play around with it.

When I started to work on Goliath, I just kept imagining an image from Hercules, the Disney version. So I went with that. Also I always like incorporating a new style so that it just forces me to improve on my use of the programs I draw with and also to challenge my creativity a bit. For this piece I tried out the style of using non-black borders for the shaping.

And here is the finished product...
















For more awesome interpretations of Goliath...come and get to know TheNoscoProject!


-GH

No comments:

Post a Comment