Sunday, August 17, 2008

Tributes

When I first started to brainstorm the whole Orchard Heroes idea, the first person I bounced a lot of these ideas off of was my old college roommate. I'm not sure how we did it but we somehow were able to create a bunch of comics, draw multiple pieces of art, and even write and animate movie trailers and STILL graduate college. Anyway, I figured if HE hated it, I'd just toss the idea. Turns out he kind of liked it and even created some of the first Fan Art for Orchard Heroes. Below is a piece of his work he did in tribute to the Action Comics #1 cover by Joe Shuster. You can check out his other work at http://www.freewebs.com/roninpro/. Cool stuff.

Sometimes you just have to bounce your ideas off of a friend, just to to see if those ideas come back...I don't really know what that meant. Maybe, if your friend didn't like them, I guess he wouldn't throw them back? Anyway, enjoy.
-GH

No comments:

Post a Comment