Monday, July 28, 2008

Development

I was cleaning out the email boxes and found some designs I had created with MS Paint. Orchard Heroes was officially created only a year or so ago, but I had been chewing on the idea for some time. Along with the idea chewing comes random sketches and drawings that I tend to do. The designs below were made back in 2005 and it surprised me how much the designs had changed. I wonder if artists often look back at initial designs of their characters and find them amusing. I usually keep all my sketches and designs, but for some reason, I had totally forgotten about these.

Anyway below are what the Orchard Heroes COULD HAVE looked like...don't ask me about why Appleman looks like he wears his pants up so high...he just did.
-GH















No comments:

Post a Comment